Holiday parties | Corporate dinners | Employee/client appreciation events
Cocktail parties | Weddings
Whether your event is centered indoors or outdoors, the Museum is exclusively yours to explore.
With innovative installations of original artwork, the indoor Sculpture Court will engage your guests with truly unique visual arts experiences. Invite your guests outdoors into BAM’s enchanting Sculpture Garden. With views of the surrounding Julia Davis Park and Rose Garden, this extraordinary space lends itself to endless possibilities and is an incomparable setting for your corporate, social, or family gathering.
BAM’s indoor Sculpture Court is a truly unique space for your corporate or private event. With innovative installations of original artwork, the ambiance in BAM’s Sculpture Court is elegant yet vibrant, providing guests with engaging visual arts experiences. BAM’s Sculpture Court features 26-foot ceilings and large, light-filled windows.
BAM’s enchanting Sculpture Garden, located behind the Museum, is perfect for your next outdoor event. With views of the surrounding park and the Julia Davis Rose Garden, this extraordinary space features several iconic BAM sculptures, providing an incomparable setting for your corporate, social, or family gathering.
Seated dinners 80 to 100
Receptions 200 to 250
Seated dinners 200 to 280
Receptions 300 to 500
*Capacities vary according to current exhibitions. Please contact BAM for details.
Facility Rental Fees
Corporate and Private Clients
We offer competitive rates to suit your specific event needs. Pricing packages range from $600 – $2,500 and are based on the number of guests, day of the week, and type of event. Basic rental fees include up to a 5.5 hour event. Please note that events are to begin no earlier than 6:00 p.m. and must conclude no later than 11:30 p.m. Please call for additional information.
Incorporated Non-Profit Organizations
We are delighted to offer a 20% discount to Incorporated Non-Profit 501(c)(3) Organizations. Pricing packages are based on corporate rates. Basic rental fees include up to a 5.5 hour event. Please note that events are to begin no earlier than 6:00 p.m. and must conclude no later than 11:30 p.m. Please call for additional information.
We offer weddings for a rental fee of $2,500. Wine and beer service may be included for an additional fee. Basic rental fees include up to a 5.5 hour event. Please note that events are to begin no earlier than 6:00 p.m. and must conclude no later than 11:30 p.m. Please call for additional information.
Rental Fees Include:
• Access to BAM’s current exhibitions;
• Up to 10 round banquet tables, 7 cocktail tables, and 95 chairs, podium and microphone, in-house stereo system with multi-disc CD player and iPod hookup, coat room, warming kitchen, and storage area;
• Basic setup service for tables, chairs, and linens. Additional setup services are available for an extra fee. Please call for additional information regarding services and fees.
• Museum security staff, maintenance, and custodial labor.
• BAM does not permit the use of the premises for fundraising events benefiting other organizations, political events, religious ceremonies, memorial services, and other events that are open to the public, including ticketed events.
• The Museum is unavailable on major holidays, the first Thursday of each month, and during scheduled Museum or private events. Please call for availability.
• Rental fees are subject to 6% Idaho Sales Tax.
Our staff has a passion for creating memorable experiences. Let us help you organize an unforgettable event set against a backdrop of exceptional art.
For additional information, please call
Andrea Burke, Event Coordinator
at (208) 345-8330 ext. 114